Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


After a morning of carving and painting pumpkins, the kids got ready for a trip to Neverland!

I think the cutest thing about them being Wendy, Tinkerbell and Peterpan is that they came up with it themselves! They had it all planned out. Cortney and I were supposed to be Tigerlily and Captain hook and Grandma was supposed to be Shmee!

Halloween night with Ashlynn, Taidan and Brynlee!!




Brooklyn was going around (because of her daddy) saying trick-or-treat smell my feet! It was such a beautiful night, I think the first in history that we didn't have to wear coats!!

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Cute blog Amber. I stumbled across it when surfing CeeCee's. And I totally don't believe that your husband, our Elder's quorum president would teach his little daughter to say "trick or treat, smell my feet". Oh wait, I do believe that.