Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wow, These past 5 months have gone by in somewhat of a blurrr. We decided to move my Dance Studio out of the Conditioning Spa and venture out on my own, so within the last few months I have signed a lease on a new building for my studio, moved my family to a new house and on top of all that Cortney tore his ACL and both inside and outside cartilages playing football, so 3 days after we move to our beautiful new home he had to have knee surgery. So I have been running solo trying to get our house together and take care of the fam. Been super fun, but I don't think we will try and ever take that much on in the future. We are finally headed in the downward slope of things, thanks to my family and friends who have helped us so much thank you (phew!!) and now just trying to enjoy the rest of the summer with our kiddos. The neighborhood that we moved into has a pool just 2 blocks away that we live at. Cort is doing better but has another 4 weeks on crutches :( Darn it I have to do man jobs. Now I'm trying to catch up on blogging so sorry about all the pics

1 comment:

Alanna said...

You all have been busy for sure. I hadn't heard about Courtney. That sucks. For him and for you.

Enjoy the rest of your summer.