Saturday, July 10, 2010

Today My Whole Family and I witnessed how fragile life really is and how we need to enjoy and be thankful for our life because in a split second it can all be over. Today we were headed to the Greeley Mall to finish shopping for a birthday present when we saw a man drive his truck straight into the middle of VisionWorks store. Cort immediately jumped out of the car and ran as fast as he could (on crutches) to try and help. I got on the phone with 911 and ran up to find a little boy screaming "Where is my mom, Please find my mom." There was so much smoke because the tires were still spinning that noone could find her. We found out later that 2 people lost their lives due to the accident, one of them was the mom of that boy. One minute they were shopping, the next that little boys life turned upside down.

2 comments:

m said...

AMber! I am so sorry!

Brenda said...

How awful!