Sunday, October 17, 2010

It Happened........


I turned 30 :(




I didn't think that I was the type to get sad over my age, but this was really a tough one just the
sound of 30 is really ugly. I just can't believe that I have been married for 9 years with now 4 children seriously where did the last 10 years go? My sweet husband not only surprised me on my birthday with a cake and all of my closest friends and family, but he also sent me on a relaxing trip to...........


The BAHAMAS


What better way to spend a relaxing girl trip then with my two favorite gals, My sister and my sister-in-law Talia. We had so much fun. It all started with a Red Eye flight to somewhere with a four hour layover

..........and then a bus ride

and then finally after traveling all night we made it on to our beautiful ship. The Carnival Imagination (note to self travel during the day next time.) As we filed onto this ship literally like a herd of cattle they stop you to take a picture of everyone your traveling with as we looked around everyone was dressed to impress and ready to get their party on and not only that but 95% were black, so here we have 3 of the whitest girls you can get that had been traveling all night long sooooo needless to say I'm glad we don't have a copy of that picture :)


This was the view from the top deck.



We spent our days sleeping in, reading books, soaking up the sun and then partying at night, ok when I say party I really mean Talia and I watched and laughed as we made Stephanie volunteer for anything and everything!!

there she is on stage!! Here she was doing battle of the sexes, we made her volunteer to shake her thing in front of lots, she also sang "Any Man of Mine" on karaoke night with Talia. She kept us very entertained!!
The next morning we reached the Bahamas.


We played on the beach and swam in the ocean all day.

We had some time to kill before our flight from Miami


so we decided to visit the aquarium. I think this was one of my favorite parts of the trip.


But all good things must come to an end. Thanks girls for making it a wonderful trip!!!
(May 2010)

No comments: